Kaba E-Plex E5031IC
Pushbutton Keypad Lock (less core)
$522.20 – $568.95
Grade 1 security and prepped to accept small format Best and equivalents (6 or 7-pin length), and large-format interchangeable cores.
- Heavy Duty – ANSI/BHMA Grade 1, stand-alone access control lock, prepped for IC core / Removable core key override (E5031B, E5031C, E5031M, E5031R, E5031S models available)
- Cylindrical latchbolt locking mechanism (latch includes a 1/4″ deadlocking plunger bolt to prevent jimmying of door)
- Choose from 6 architectural finishes – premium finishes may be subject to 2-3 week lead time, including; bright brass (605), satin brass (606), bright chrome (625) and dark bronze with brass accents (744)
- Supports 100 users; 4-8 digit user access codes (100 million possible code combinations)
- Easy programming via keypad or PC using optional E-Plex Software Implementation Kit (available at checkout)
- PC management simplifies administration of doors and users as facility’s number of personnel and access points grow
- Records a time/date stamp (audit trail) of when user’s accessed your door. Downloads into easy to use reports. Requires E-plex 300 Software Implementation Kit (sold separately)
- 3 operating modes: PIN code entry, lockout, or passage mode (you can toggle the passage mode, or program it so the door re-locks after certain number of hours [1-24])
- 5 authority access levels let you determine who has privileges to specific lock functions
- Tested extensively in outdoor and marine environments – performed flawlessly
- Choose from 6 decorative finishes – please allow for small lead time on premium finishes; bright brass, satin brass, and bright chrome
- 3,000 event audit trail
- Battery Operation: 4 AA alkaline batteries included. Batteries located in interior housing cover. Low battery indicator. Non-volatile memory; lock’s data preserved if batteries fail
- Quick and easy installation. Patented electrobolt technology provides “sandwich” fitting. No wiring to or through door; no risk of pinched wires. Instructions and two-hole drilling template supplied
- Out of the box ready – Programming and operating manuals provided
- Fits virtually all left and right swing doors
- Key override options: Lock accepts I/C and Removable cores from Best, Best Equivalents (Arrow, Falcon, etc.), Corbin Russwin, Medeco/ASSA/Yale (5 or 6-pin length), Sargent, and Schlage (you may use your own core in the lock, or order a matching core for your prep here)
- 2 3/4″ Backset included (2 3/8″ available at checkout); How do I measure?
- 3-year manufacturer warranty from date of install; memory has a built-in warranty counter
8 7/8 (H) x 3 3/8 (W) x 3 3/16 (D) in.
8 7/8 (H) x 3 3/16 (W) x 2 1/8 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
2 1/4 in.
4 to 8 Digits
|Event Audit Trail|
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-31 °F (-35 °C) to + 151 °F (66 °C)
|Inside Operating Temperature Range|
-31 °F (-35 °C) to + 130 °F (55 °C)
Solid cast exterior housing, Solid cast, ADA-compliant levers
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in., Through-Bolt Hole(s)
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 5 in.
Audit Trail, Passage Mode
Lever Handle Door Locks
Keypad – Digits
3-hour UL/ULC fire rating for A labeled doors
Grade 1 (Best)
Grade 1 (Best)
3 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.