- Fits any metal, wood or vinyl square post gate
- Operates & locks from both sides of the gate
- Reliable patented magnetic latching action
- Unique Push/Pull action
- Dual 6-pin re-keyable locks
- Vertical & horizontal adjustment
- No visible fasteners
- Optional decorative trim covers
- ADA Compliant
- Dimensions: Print/download
- Color: Black, or Brushed Chrome
- Gate Gap: 3/8″ – 1-1/4″
- Ideal Gap: 3/4″
- Post Size: 1-1/2″ – 6″
Black, Brushed Chrome
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Can this be used with a 2"X6" post connected to the house? answer nowAsked by June 25, 2019 5:24 PMonAnswered by the admin
You should have no issues mounting this to a 2x6 post for a gate door.
- Q So I can only lock the latch from the outside of the gate but not the inside is that correct? answer nowAsked by March 12, 2019 7:55 AMonA
Yes, it only locks from the exterior. We would recommend that you contact our Gate & Fence division so that they can help you select the best product for your gate.
- Q Can this be kept locked from the outside but opened from the inside without using a key? answer nowAsked by June 21, 2018 9:17 PMonA
Yes, this is lockable from the exterior side and always free egress from the interior. It is a great application for smaller gates that need to be secured.
- Q We're looking to replace a gravity latch on a double swing gate that has a habit of popping open ... answer nowAsked by December 31, 2017 4:08 PMonA We have not seen nor would suggest the LokkLatch on a double gate. We would, however, suggest using the Lockey 2200 series lock on your double gate. We have seen high success with this lock in an installation like yours, please see the link below. https://www.gokeyless.com/product/lockey-2200-bump-proof-door-lock/
- Q I am confused by your response to the question about unlocking from both sides. Can I lock and u... answer nowAsked by June 8, 2017 1:44 PMonANo, this lock is not a double sided keyed entry so yes, someone could reach through and unlock the gate.
- Q I am confused by the one review posted. Does this unlock from either side, or is it only unlockab... answer nowAsked by January 22, 2017 6:05 PMonAThis lock has the capability to be unlocked from both sides of the door. On one side you must insert the key to unlock and press in the key cylinder to unlock the gate on the front side. From the back side, if the door is unlocked, you simply pull on the handle to open the door and release the magnet.