Yale nexTouch NTB620-ZW2-626
Cylindrical Touchscreen Lever
Wireless Capable – Pairs to Z-Wave Systems
Keys are so 20th century. Today we check-in for flights and buy sports tickets from our smartphones. The convenience and control 21st century technology delivers is now for your small business. Nobody wants employee lockouts, or to re-key, or make new keys. nexTouch lets you monitor doors and generate on-demand secure employee key codes with a tap. Custom hardwired systems can run into the thousands. nexTouch lets you spend wisely and still achieve cutting-edge wireless access control.
- Designed for small business applications
- Integrates seamlessly with existing Z-Wave alarm and automation systems, including VeraEdge, VeraPlus controllers
- Backlit touchscreen keypad
- User capacity: 25-500*
- Easy to install; standard door prep, 2-1/8″ cross-bore, 1″ edge bore
- Augusta lever
- Enables easy and remote management of access rights
- Reduces cost of re-keying
- Voice prompted programming
- Provides real-time notifications
- Privacy mode to lockout keypad entry
- 9V battery back-up
*25 Users Stand-alone without Wireless, 500 Users with Wireless
Benefits of Z-Wave Plus vs. classic Z-Wave
- Latest advancements in Chip Technology
- Equipped with latest “Next Gen” hardware
- Enhanced security features
- Improved RF range +39%
- Improved battery life +30%
- Lock will be enrolled with “One Button Enrollment” feature
Home Automation is a style of living. It is about always being connected to the home you love. These systems* allow you to control your connected home devices such as door locks, thermostats, lights, motion sensors, cameras, water sensors, and more, all remotely from a computer or smartphone.
*Also works with Samsung SmartThings, Wink, Iris, ADT Pulse, Alarm.com, Honeywell, HomeSeer, LG Smart Security, Staples’ Connect, Harmony by Logitech, and many more.
Strengthen your Z-Wave network with a Signal Repeater
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
1 3/4 in.
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 3 1/2 in.
Yale, Assa Abloy
Grade 1 (Best)
Grade 1 (Best)
Keypad – Digits
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore
Z-Wave Plus, Audit Trail, Scheduling, Remote Control, Privacy/Lockdown
Yale Commercial SFIC
25-500* (500 Users with Wireless)
4 to 6 Digits
3 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Can I install this hardware into two different doors and have the user codes the same on both doors? answer nowA
Yes, you can add or delete any custom codes at any time and they can be the same in any lock.
- Answered by the admin Currently today Yale is not manufacturing this in an Exit Trim model. This model is sold as a cylindrical lock alone. Please see link below for a recommended lock that will fit your needs. https://www.gokeyless.com/product/westinghouse-rts-ex-pin-biometric-lock-works-exit-devices/
- Q I have need for this type of lock on exterior -entry doors. Although the doors/locks would not be... answer nowAnswered by the admin This lock is a grade 1 commercial hardware door lock and is rated to withstand outdoor weather conditions. In the box you are provided a weather gasket to help protect the lock from receiving internal water damage. The internal components are not siliconed like some other electronic locks so it may be recommended that a bedded silicone seal be applied around the exterior of the lock where the gasket is to help in the conditions you described so you don't have electronic failure.
- Answered by the admin No at this time Yale has not manufactured a model that is compatible with the panic exit devices. If you wish for a device that will work with a panic exit please take a look at our Alarm Lock series for your commercial door. We have provided the link below. https://www.gokeyless.com/product/trilogy-etdl-access-control-touchbar-lock/ https://www.gokeyless.com/product/alarm-lock-trilogy-t2-etdl-electronic-pushbutton-exit-trim/
- Q If it requires Z wave to add more than 25 users, will all users still have access if the internet... answer nowAnswered by the admin Yes, the codes are programmed on to the Z-Wave chip inside the lock. When the internet goes down it only hinders the ability to program new codes and change the state of the lock.
- Q Do you have to use a code to unlock this every time it's opened? Can I lock this remotely via the... answer nowA
Yes, but you do have the option to put the lock into a passage mode so no code is necessary. The lock comes with a z-wave chip which will allow you to lock/unlock remotely and monitor status when properly enrolled into a compatible z-wave controller.
- Q I want to purchase and install at an unattended laundromat and eliminate having someone open for ... answer nowA
No, while you can remotely control the lock via z-wave it cannot be scheduled for passage times remotely. If you need a lock that will work with schedules you can purchase an RTS-PZ lock which will give you remote access and schedules as long as you have a PC on site running the software. Otherwise, there is not a commercial option that will allow this aside from hardwiring the door or visiting the lock physically and pre-setting schedules in the lock.
- Q Would this lock integrate with a Nexia bridge? We already have several Schlage units throughout o... answer nowA
Yes it will, the Nexia bridge supports the Z-Wave protocol.
- Q I have a vera edge and noticed that the Yale Next Touch locks are not listed on the device list. ... answer nowA
Yes, while it is not listed as one of the pre-setup locks it is able to be used with the VeraEdge as a Generic Z-wave device. Once the Vera detects the lock it will assign it as the NextTouch lock.
- Q can this lock be programmed remotely? i have a wireless network, will it connect to the existing ... answer nowAYes, the lock has the ability to be programmed via a wireless Z-wave signal however, this is not the same as your wireless network. In order for this lock to work, you would need to purchase a Z-wave hub that would connect to your network and then connects to this lock to be used remotely. We recommend for this lock the VeraPlus Hub.