Yale nexTouch NTB622-ZW2-626
Cylindrical Touchscreen Lever
Wireless Capable – Pairs to Z-Wave Systems
Keys are so 20th century. Today we check-in for flights and buy sports tickets from our smartphones. The convenience and control 21st century technology delivers is now for your small business. Nobody wants employee lockouts, or to re-key, or make new keys. nexTouch lets you monitor doors and generate on-demand secure employee key codes with a tap. Custom hardwired systems can run into the thousands. nexTouch lets you spend wisely and still achieve cutting-edge wireless access control.
For more information or ordering assistance, please call our Commercial Project Specialists at 877-439-5377 ext 9003
- Designed for small business applications
- Integrates seamlessly with existing Z-Wave alarm and automation systems, including VeraEdge, VeraPlus controllers
- Backlit touchscreen keypad
- User capacity: 25-500*
- Easy to install; standard door prep, 2-1/8″ cross-bore, 1″ edge bore
- Standard 2 3/4 in. backset, 2 3/8 in. latchbolt replacement available
- Augusta lever
- Enables easy and remote management of access rights
- Reduces cost of re-keying
- Voice prompted programming
- Provides real-time notifications
- Privacy mode to lockout keypad entry
- 9V battery back-up
- Includes Schlage “C” Keyway Cylinder 6-Pin
*25 Users Stand-alone without Wireless, 500 Users with Wireless
Benefits of Z-Wave Plus vs. Classic Z-Wave
- Latest advancements in Chip Technology
- Equipped with latest “Next Gen” hardware
- Enhanced security features
- Improved RF range +39%
- Improved battery life +30%
- Lock will be enrolled with “One Button Enrollment” feature
This is Z-Wave device that can be controlled remotely by connecting it to one of these systems.
Home Automation is a style of living. It is about always being connected to the home you love. These systems* allow you to control your connected home devices such as door locks, thermostats, lights, motion sensors, cameras, water sensors, and more, all remotely from a computer or smartphone.
*Also works with Samsung SmartThings, Wink, Iris, ADT Pulse, Alarm.com, Honeywell, HomeSeer, LG Smart Security, Staples’ Connect, Harmony by Logitech, and many more.
Strengthen your Z-Wave network with a Signal Repeater
2 3/4 in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
1 3/4 in.
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 3 1/2 in.
Grade 1 (Best)
Grade 1 (Best)
Key, Keypad – Digits
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore
Audit Trail, Privacy, Remote Control, Temporary Codes, Timed Codes, Z-Wave Plus
Yale Commercial SFIC
4 to 6 Digits
3 Year Manufacturer
Front body: Weather Resistant
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Will this lock Work with Ring's security base station system? answer nowAsked by May 2, 2022 11:41 AMonA
The Yale NTB622 is currently not listed as supported lock with Ring. Click HERE for the full list.
- Q Is there a kit to allow for a 2.5" thick door installation? answer nowAsked by December 30, 2021 11:26 AMonA
Unfortunately, there is not a thick door kit available for the NTB cylindrical model.
- Q How many codes can be programmed in the lock, without having any extra equipment? answer nowAsked by March 3, 2020 3:22 PMonA
The lock can hold up to 25 user codes. This capacity is increased to 500 codes if a network module is installed in the inside unit.
- Q Can I install this hardware into two different doors and have the user codes the same on both doors? answer nowAsked by September 4, 2018 2:53 AMonA
Yes, you can add or delete any custom codes at any time and they can be the same in any lock.
- Q can you used a push bar on the inside to fit ths lock? answer nowAsked by February 21, 2018 9:58 AMonA Currently today Yale is not manufacturing this in an Exit Trim model. This model is sold as a cylindrical lock alone. Please see link below for a recommended lock that will fit your needs. https://www.gokeyless.com/product/westinghouse-rts-ex-pin-biometric-lock-works-exit-devices/
- Q I have need for this type of lock on exterior -entry doors. Although the doors/locks would not be... answer nowAsked by December 29, 2017 12:47 AMonA This lock is a grade 1 commercial hardware door lock and is rated to withstand outdoor weather conditions. In the box you are provided a weather gasket to help protect the lock from receiving internal water damage. The internal components are not siliconed like some other electronic locks so it may be recommended that a bedded silicone seal be applied around the exterior of the lock where the gasket is to help in the conditions you described so you don't have electronic failure.
- Q Is this lock compatible with a panic push bar for a commercial exterior door? answer nowAsked by December 1, 2017 9:16 AMonA No at this time Yale has not manufactured a model that is compatible with the panic exit devices. If you wish for a device that will work with a panic exit please take a look at our Alarm Lock series for your commercial door. We have provided the link below. https://www.gokeyless.com/product/trilogy-etdl-access-control-touchbar-lock/ https://www.gokeyless.com/product/alarm-lock-trilogy-t2-etdl-electronic-pushbutton-exit-trim/
- Q If it requires Z wave to add more than 25 users, will all users still have access if the internet... answer nowAsked by November 17, 2017 6:12 PMonA Yes, the codes are programmed on to the Z-Wave chip inside the lock. When the internet goes down it only hinders the ability to program new codes and change the state of the lock.
- Q Do you have to use a code to unlock this every time it's opened? Can I lock this remotely via the... answer nowAsked by May 8, 2017 7:40 AMonA
Yes, but you do have the option to put the lock into a passage mode so no code is necessary. The lock comes with a z-wave chip which will allow you to lock/unlock remotely and monitor status when properly enrolled into a compatible z-wave controller.