Trilogy T3 DL3200
Industrial Grade High Capacity Digital Lock
$777.09 – $815.08
- Heavy Duty, BHMA Grade 1 lock with UL 3 hr. fire rated cylindrical latch
- Weather rated to endure the elements
- Supports up to 2000 users with 3-6 digit PIN codes, including: Master, Manager, Supervisor and Basic Users
- Vandal-resistant construction with an all metal keypad. Rugged clutch mechanism insures long life & durability
- For the EASIEST setup of your lock, and to have access to the more advanced programming features we recommend using your laptop or desktop computer. You will need the PC interface cables for using a laptop. When using a desktop PC be sure to get the DTM-III module (requires PC interface cables) to transfer your user data to the lock (cables and DTM available at checkout)
- Battery Powered; 5 AA included, low battery alerts; lock may be hard-wired with 9VDC or 9VAC power supply for remote release / battery backup
- 500 Timed Schedule capacity, including 4 “quick schedules” for programming the 4 most common time schedules in one step
- First manager in scheduling – solves the snow day issue for schools (“First Person In” stops unauthorized persons from gaining access to doors set on timed auto-unlock)
- WeatherPROOF performance
- Choose from 3 architectural finishes; satin chrome (US26D) ships same day before 3pm EST. Premium finishes may be subject to lead time
- Times entry allowance from 5-15 seconds
- Greater security with “Temporary Keypad Lockout” after 3 unsuccessful code-entry attempts
- Audit Trail with Time/Date Stamp for a printable record of all electronic activity
- Real-time clock allows logging of events to within 1 second of accuracy
- Relay may be programmed to energize when one or more selected events occur
- 4 Time-out functions allow a user to enable other users or unlock the lock for some time period without needing to return to the lock
- 40,000 Event audit trail record storage
- New! Remote Release Kit for ‘Buzz-In’
- Easy to install. Retrofits most cylindrical locksets and digital locks
- Key override; includes standard cylinder with a 6-Pin, solid brass, Schlage SC1 keyway. You may also use other Schlage cylinders, or Corbin-Russwin CL, Sargent 480, ASSA 65-611, & Lori cylinders
- Backset: 2 3/4″ included (2 3/8″ available at checkout) How do I measure?
- Keypad: All metal, 12 button. All functions programmable through keypad/software
- Warranty: 2-year manufacturer
The Trilogy DL3200 shifts your access control into high gear with keyless, always locked, never locked out security, rich functionality like timed lock/unlock, entry tracking, and the ability to quickly add and delete users. Managing the lock is done by fingertip at the lock’s keypad, or by using software on your laptop or desktop PC. When using your laptop you need the computer connecting cables. (sold separately at checkout) A copy of the software CD is included with purchase of cables. When you want to use your desktop PC, be sure to order the DTM-III hand held programming module. (DTM-III requires computer connecting cables) The software is where you establish your access schedules, and review who entered and when. Need to establish access privileges? Done. Simply use the built-in multi-level programming functions to create your group or individual user codes, master and management codes, passage codes, and emergency or service codes. Your T3 electronic lock will play a vital role in keeping your organization operating at peak performance. “What about installing it, is it easy?” Glad you asked! It is, you can put it in yourself in the same amount of time it takes you to get through your morning email.
Hospitals, Schools, Restaurants, Movie Theaters, Airports, Retail, Offices, Pharmacies, Gates
8 (H) x 3 1/4 (W) x 1 7/8 (D) in.
8 1/4 (H) x 3 1/4 (W) x 1 11/16 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 5/8 in. (Other thicknesses available, call 937-247-9327)
|Door Thickness Maximum|
1 7/8 in. (Other thicknesses available, call 937-247-9327)
3 to 6 Digits
|Event Audit Trail|
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
+151°F ~ -31°F
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in., Through-Bolt Hole(s)
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 4 1/2 in.
Audit Trail, Passage Mode, Scheduling
Lever Handle Door Locks
Key, Keypad – Digits
Satin Chrome, Duronodic, Polished Brass
UL 3 hr. Latch
Grade 1 (Best)
2 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Can you set up Key Fobs or Entry Cards on this device? answer nowAsked by February 17, 2021 3:20 PMonAnswered by the admin
This lock does not have a prox reader. For this ability, you would need the PDL3000.
- Q I would like to install the lock on a gate for person entry. Would I need a custom built gate wit... answer nowAsked by January 6, 2019 6:56 PMonAnswered by the admin
You can but we sell pre-fabricated gate boxes for these locks.
- Q Will this work in conjunction with a TOUCH Type Panic Hardware device? Such as Lockwood/Magnokrom... answer nowAsked by May 10, 2017 8:54 AMonAnswered by the admin
No, this is a cylindrical device and does not integrate with panic bars. For panic bar integration you will need an ETDL, however, the panic bar you have listed is not one of the tested and manufacturer approved panic bars. It would be best to speak with one of our sales reps and to send in pictures of the panic bar so we can determine the best product to fit your needs.
- Q 1. Will this unit work with Windows 10. 2 Is there anything else needed to complete the installat... answer nowAsked by March 20, 2017 4:52 PMonAnswered by the admin
Yes, this will work with Windows 10. As for install, it comes with everything you need for installation but for programming it will depend on if you have a desktop or a laptop. If you have a laptop then you only need the AL-PCI2U, but if you have a desktop you will need both the AL-PCI2U and the DTM-III. You are also only limited to 200 users so if you need more you must upgrade to a different version such as the DL3200.
- Q What does Door handing mean? What is the correct cable package and module for the DL 3200? answer nowAsked by March 18, 2017 1:05 PMonAnswered by the admin
Door handing indicates left or right swing door. This lock is non-handed, indicating you can install it on both a left and right swing door. Some locks you must specify the handing when ordering. The part number for the cable package is AL-PCI2U.