Trilogy T2 DL2800
Electronic Lock with Timed Access
$521.85 – $641.59
Stand-alone Access Control with Audit Trail
- Heavy Duty, BHMA Grade 1 lock with UL 3 hr. fire rated cylindrical latch
- Accommodates 200 users with 3-6 digit PIN codes, including: Master, Manager, Supervisor and Basic Users
- Vandal-resistant construction with an all metal keypad. Rugged clutch mechanism insures long life & durability
- For the EASIEST setup of your lock, and to have access to the more advanced programming features we recommend using your laptop or desktop computer. You will need the PC interface cables. When using a desktop PC be sure to get the DTM-III module to transfer your user data to the lock (cables and DTM available at checkout)
- Battery Powered; 5 AA included, low battery alerts; lock may be hard-wired with 9VDC or 9VAC power supply for remote release / battery backup
- Weatherproof performance
- 150 timed lock/unlock schedules
- First manager in scheduling – solves the snow day issue for schools (“First Person In” stops unauthorized persons from gaining access to doors set on timed auto-unlock)
- “Temporary Keypad Lockout” after 3 unsuccessful code-entry attempts
- New! Remote Release Kit for ‘Buzz-In’
- 1000 Event audit trail with time/date stamp
- 4 Time-out functions allow a user to enable other users or unlock the lock for some time period without needing to return to the lock
- Available in multiple architectural finishes (Non-satin chrome finishes may be subject to delivery lead time. Please call 877-439-5377 to verify lead)
- Easy to install. Retrofits most cylindrical locksets and digital locks
- Key override; includes standard cylinder with a 6-Pin, solid brass, Schlage SC1 keyway. You may also use other Schlage cylinders, or Corbin-Russwin CL, Sargent 480, ASSA 65-611, & Lori cylinders. See this same lock with IC core for key override
- Backset: 2 3/4″ included (2 3/8″ available at checkout) How do I measure
- 2-year manufacturer warranty
Even in today’s high tech world, the vast majority of businesses don’t realize there are locking machines capable of simple access control which don’t cost thousands of dollars. The Trilogy DL2800 is one such machine, and one of the best. Clients rely on this lock for a wide variety of reasons. Of course at the top of this list, is keys being too much handle. The true costs of keys are underestimated, and the DL2800 solves the key problem. But this lock does more than removing the manual process of distributing, collecting, and accounting for keys, and then re-keying when someone moves on. It provides what businesses need now more than ever: a timed locking system, and a deterrence to theft. With scheduling, and audit trail, you can set doors to lock/unlock at a pre-determined time, and report on the lock’s activity. You’ll gain visibility into who and when is coming through your door, create an environment of trust, and establish door schedules that best serve your opening and closing times, as well as staffing needs. You manage this lock by fingertip at the lock’s keypad, or by using software on your laptop or desktop PC. When using your computer you need the connecting cables. (sold separately) You get a copy of the software CD with your purchase of cables. For management from your desktop PC, make sure to order the DTM-III hand held programming module as you’ll do your configuration on your desktop then transfer the files to the lock via the DTM. The software enables you to establish your access schedules, and review who entered and when. Need to establish access privileges? Done. Simply use the built-in multi-level programming functions to create your group or individual user codes, master and management codes, passage codes, and emergency or service codes. This T2 electronic Trilogy lock will play a vital role in keeping your organization operating at peak performance. “What about installing it, how easy it?” Glad you asked! Very straightforward. You can put it in yourself using common tools in about the same amount of time it takes you to get through your Monday morning email.
8 (H) x 3 1/4 (W) x 1 7/8 (D) in.
8 1/4 (H) x 3 1/4 (W) x 1 11/16 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 5/8 in. (Other thicknesses available, call 937-247-9327)
|Door Thickness Maximum|
1 7/8 in. (Other thicknesses available, call 937-247-9327)
3 to 6 Digits
|Event Audit Trail|
150, Automated Unlock/Lock
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
+151°F ~ -31°F
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in., Through-Bolt Hole(s)
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 4 1/2 in.
Audit Trail, Passage Mode, Scheduling
Lever Handle Door Locks
Key, Keypad – Digits
Satin Chrome, Duronodic, Polished Brass
UL 3 hr. Latch
Grade 1 (Best)
2 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q I use an Apple laptop computer. ---- do you have locks that can be programmed with this computer ? answer nowAsked by November 13, 2021 11:15 PMonAnswered by the admin
The DL Windows software only works on Microsoft OS. But we do have many other locks and software available. Feel free to reach out to our sales team at [email protected] or at 937-247-9327 extension 1001 for more information.
- Q How well will this withstand high humidity on an outdoor gate and that is 1/4 mile from the ocean... answer nowAsked by November 5, 2021 8:07 PMonAnswered by the admin
For ocean-front properties, we would recommend a more weather-proofed version such as the Trilogy DL2700WP. The housing is made from a Zinc Alloy and is resistant to corrosion.
- Q Can I set times that the code can be used during the days and not all the time? answer nowAsked by October 11, 2021 2:24 PMonAnswered by the admin
You can certainly create codes that will only have access during specified times when programming the lock from the DL-Windows management software.
- Q Can this lock be paired with a push bar on the opposite side? answer nowAsked by October 6, 2021 2:15 PMonAnswered by the admin
For a model that can operate with a push bar, you will need the Trilogy ETDL model.
- Q How close in physical proximity must the associated desktop or laptop PC be in order to take adva... answer nowAsked by April 30, 2021 7:01 PMonAnswered by the admin
The programming for any timed schedules is done through the DL-Windows software. Once the schedule is created on the PC, you will need to plug it into the lock to update the information. Once this programming is sent to the lock, the lock stores this information so that you do not need to have a computer remain within a certain distance of the lock for it to function.
- Q Can I assign a code and have it work a specified amount of times? answer nowAsked by March 23, 2021 3:25 PMonAnswered by the admin
You are able to schedule times or days that the code will be active or a date when the code will be deactivated. But there is no way to specify a code to only work a certain amount of times on the door.
- Q I need one for an unmanned laundromat. Once the lock is set so no one can enter, can customers in... answer nowAsked by January 10, 2021 1:24 PMonAnswered by the admin
Yes, the interior handle will always allow individuals to exit through the door even if the outside keypad is disabled.
- Q I want to confirm that you can program this lock to be completely unlocked without having to punc... answer nowAsked by January 6, 2021 5:28 PMonAnswered by the admin
That is correct! This lock does have a passage mode feature that can cause the lock to automatically lock and unlock at specified times throughout the day. Outside of these hours, the lock can be accessed by a valid PIN code.
- Q You mention using a laptop or desktop to access audit trail information, but there is no mention ... answer nowAsked by September 23, 2020 4:28 PMonAnswered by the admin
The Trilogy T2 line of locks can be programmed from the DL-Windows management software (requires Windows operating system). The locks do not feature any smartphone or mobile connectivity.
- Q Do you make the DL 2800 type Series that is hard wired hook up with battery backup? Is there a ph... answer nowAsked by August 25, 2020 9:37 AMonAnswered by the admin
The DL2800 can be connected to a hard-wired external power supply, causing the internal battery pack to act as a backup. You are welcome to contact our staff at 937-247-9327, option 1 with any questions you may have!