Trilogy T2 DL2800 Electronic Lock – Timed Access
Stand-alone Access Control with Audit Trail
$497.00 – $641.59
- Heavy Duty, BHMA Grade 1 lock with UL 3 hr. fire rated cylindrical latch
- Accommodates 200 users with 3-6 digit PIN codes, including: Master, Manager, Supervisor and Basic Users
- Vandal-resistant construction with an all metal keypad. Rugged clutch mechanism insures long life & durability
- For the EASIEST setup of your lock, and to have access to the more advanced programming features we recommend using your laptop or desktop computer. You will need the PC interface cables. When using a desktop PC be sure to get the DTM-III module to transfer your user data to the lock (cables and DTM available at checkout)
- Battery Powered; 5 AA included, low battery alerts; lock may be hard-wired with 9VDC or 9VAC power supply for remote release / battery backup
- Weatherproof performance
- 150 timed lock/unlock schedules
- First manager in scheduling – solves the snow day issue for schools (“First Person In” stops unauthorized persons from gaining access to doors set on timed auto-unlock)
- “Temporary Keypad Lockout” after 3 unsuccessful code-entry attempts
- New! Remote Release Kit for ‘Buzz-In’
- 1000 Event audit trail with time/date stamp
- 4 Time-out functions allow a user to enable other users or unlock the lock for some time period without needing to return to the lock
- Available in multiple architectural finishes (Non-satin chrome finishes may be subject to delivery lead time. Please call 877-439-5377 to verify lead)
- Easy to install. Retrofits most cylindrical locksets and digital locks
- Key override; includes standard cylinder with a 6-Pin, solid brass, Schlage SC1 keyway. You may also use other Schlage cylinders, or Corbin-Russwin CL, Sargent 480, ASSA 65-611, & Lori cylinders. See this same lock with IC core for key override
- Backset: 2 3/4″ included (2 3/8″ available at checkout) How do I measure
- 2-year manufacturer warranty
Even in today's high tech world, the vast majority of businesses don't realize there are locking machines capable of simple access control which don't cost thousands of dollars. The Trilogy DL2800 is one such machine, and one of the best. Clients rely on this lock for a wide variety of reasons. Of course at the top of this list, is keys being too much handle. The true costs of keys are underestimated, and the DL2800 solves the key problem. But this lock does more than removing the manual process of distributing, collecting, and accounting for keys, and then re-keying when someone moves on. It provides what businesses need now more than ever: a timed locking system, and a deterrence to theft. With scheduling, and audit trail, you can set doors to lock/unlock at a pre-determined time, and report on the lock's activity. You'll gain visibility into who and when is coming through your door, create an environment of trust, and establish door schedules that best serve your opening and closing times, as well as staffing needs. You manage this lock by fingertip at the lock's keypad, or by using software on your laptop or desktop PC. When using your computer you need the connecting cables. (sold separately) You get a copy of the software CD with your purchase of cables. For management from your desktop PC, make sure to order the DTM-III hand held programming module as you'll do your configuration on your desktop then transfer the files to the lock via the DTM. The software enables you to establish your access schedules, and review who entered and when. Need to establish access privileges? Done. Simply use the built-in multi-level programming functions to create your group or individual user codes, master and management codes, passage codes, and emergency or service codes. This T2 electronic Trilogy lock will play a vital role in keeping your organization operating at peak performance. "What about installing it, how easy it?" Glad you asked! Very straightforward. You can put it in yourself using common tools in about the same amount of time it takes you to get through your Monday morning email.
8 (H) x 3 1/4 (W) x 1 7/8 (D) in.
8 1/4 (H) x 3 1/4 (W) x 1 11/16 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 5/8 in. (Other thicknesses available, call 937-247-9327)
|Door Thickness Maximum|
1 7/8 in. (Other thicknesses available, call 937-247-9327)
3 to 6 Digits
|Event Audit Trail|
Automated Unlock/Lock, 150
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
+151°F ~ -31°F
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Through-Bolt Hole(s), Edge Bore: 1 in.
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 4 1/2 in.
Audit Trail, Scheduling, Passage Mode
Keypad – Digits
Satin Chrome, Duronodic, Polished Brass
UL 3 hr. Latch
Grade 1 (Best)
2 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Answered by the admin
Yes, you can add and delete codes as needed either at the lock itself through the keypad or using the AL-PCI2U software.
- Q Is it possible to have the handle lock on both sides? Needed for a gate on a beach access boardwalk answer nowAnswered by the admin
For this lock it is not, however, the DL5200 is the double-sided locking device you will need for your gate.
- Q When using the remote for Buzz in, can a press of the button unlock the door for a set period of ... answer nowAnswered by the admin
No, you would have to hold it down for it to stay open that long. It is only a momentary release that will last as long as the opening setting for all users. The default is five seconds and can be increased up to fifteen seconds.
- Q Once inside and the lock relocks, is it a lever handle to exit again or is there another keypad o... answer nowAnswered by the admin
The handle on the inside is always unlocked and free egress.
- Q can this lock DL 2800 be used on a chain link pedestrian gate as long as the proper lockbox is we... answer nowAnswered by the admin
Yes, you can install it on a chainlink fence as long as you use the correct gate box. Preferably the k-bxsim.
- Q Is this lock dual control capable? Can it be set to only unlock when two codes are used? answer nowAnswered by the admin
You can do a specialized access where a code is activated when someone else puts in their code, however, it is limited to only a few codes and specific groups i.e. group 4 is activated when group one inputs their code. Group 4 can now enter their code and have the lock open.
- Answered by the admin
No, as long as you change out the batteries within one minute and do not press any of the buttons on the keypad it will retain the programming.
- Q I want to be able to see who accessed the lock. Can a code be assigned to an individual so I can ... answer nowAnswered by the adminYes, this lock will allow up to 200 individual codes to be assigned that can then be tracked via date and time of entry. This can be accomplished in one of two ways, you can purchase the software and used in conjunction with a laptop or DTM-III you can retrieve audits from the lock, or you can use the audit trail printer if you wish to handle all programming by hand.