Kaba E-Plex E3765MSNL744
Card Access System with Audit Trail
Retrofits Adams Rite Deadlatches.
- Commercial grade proximity card plus pin keyless lock for narrow stile aluminum glass doors. Retrofits deadlatch for Adams Rite 4070, 4510, 4520, 4530, 4710, 4720, 4730, 4900 and 4920AN. Also fits Adams Rite 8400 Mortise Exit
- Features LearnLok programming. New! Pull audit trails with Auditor Kit without needing to purchase software
- Accommodates 3000 users per door, providing exterior access control for multiple users using specific PINs (Personal Identification Numbers) and/or HID PROX cards (available at checkout)
- Program at keypad, card reader, or via PC
- Network and PC Programming (offline): Requires laptop/netbook (mini-laptop) and E-Plex Enterprise Implementation Kit (sold separately at checkout)
- HID, and 125 kHz, 26 to 84-bit format type prox cards are supported (HID cards available at checkout) Have existing magstripe or ID badges you want to use? No problem, simply add the HID adhesive prox tags at checkout
- PC programming simplifies management of doors and users as facility’s number of users and access points grow
- Records Time/Date Stamp (audit trail): Last 30,000 events; shows when user(s) accessed door. Download into easy to use reports; requires E-Plex Enterprise Implementation Kit (sold separately at checkout)
- Scheduling: Access Schedules — Up to 16 different access schedules may be programmed in. Up to 32 different holiday/vacation blocks
- Passage Feature: Code or key enabled, can be pre-programmed to relock after a certain number of hours (from 1 ~ 24)
- Lockout Feature: Code enabled
- 5 authority levels lets you control who can program certain lock functions. (The Master level has more authority than the Manager level, the Manager level more than the User level, etc…)
- Ease of Installation: No wire installation — eliminates wiring to or through the door — no risk of pinched wires
- Use with your existing Adams Rite deadlatch or purchase a deadlatch from us at checkout
- Featuring Kaba’s Patented LectroBolt technology
- Vandal resistant, numeric keypad with solid metal buttons and anti-tamper lockout feature after pre-determined wrong code attempts
- Battery Operation: 4AA alkaline; 120,000 cycles. Batteries secured in tamper-proof base of outside housing
- Lock assembly, installation manual, quick reference guide, operations manual, installation template, cylinder, mounting hardware and batteries all included
- BHMA 744 dark bronze (with brass accents) architectural finish. See satin chrome (626)
- Optional Feature: Remote Unlock – Lock supplied with pigtail ready to wire to remote momentary contact switch. (for example, receptionist release button) Custom order only, additional fee applies. Please email [email protected]. Momentary switch not included
- Easy door preparation: fast installation on aluminum glass doors with 4 mounting screws
- ADA (American’s with Disability Act) certification
- Non-handed to fit left and right swing doors
- Emergency key override. Mortise kaba cylinder (Schlage “C” keyway) included
- 3-year warranty from date of installation; built-in warranty counter in lock memory
11 9/16 (H) x 1 3/4 (W) x 2 7/8 (D) in.
1 3/4 in.
4 to 8 Digits
|Event Audit Trail|
Front body: Weatherproof, Indoor/Outdoor
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-31 °F (-35 °C) to + 151 °F (66 °C)
Extra heavy-duty solid cast housings, Solid cast lever
|Door Stile Width|
Maximum 1 3/4 in.
E-Plex Wireless, Kaba E-Plex
Audit Trail, Passage Mode, Scheduling
Keypad – Digits, Proximity Card/Fob
Dark Bronze w/ Brass Accents
Grade 1 (Best)
3 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q If I have an existing deadlock on my storefront door with this lock still fit? answer nowAsked by March 4, 2020 5:22 PMonAnswered by the admin
This will depend on the brand/model of the mortise lock that is installed. For compatibility information, please contact our sales team at 937-247-9327, option 1 or at [email protected]!
- Q does this lock work with any style commercial type lock ? I have a full glass door with a von dup... answer nowAsked by December 1, 2016 2:12 PMonAFor panic bar setup with this lock you would need to use the panic bar kit which is a separate item under accessories. As for any other locks it is designed to work with Adams Rite hardware and the 65 version is specifically for the 4510 or 4900 deadlatch.