Home Fingerprint Access System
$847.44 – $1,236.60
Stand-alone (no computer needed) biometric residential entry system, supports 99 users.
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Cabinet Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Commercial Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
- Underlying technology provides for a thermal-based scan of the fingerprint. No image of the print is stored, ensuring the user’s privacy
- Installation and operating manuals are included for a simple and straightforward setup
- Maintaining the system is easy, no PC is required. Simply use the programming interface to add or delete users
- Scanner will endure all types of environmental conditions, including rain, and snow. For installations where direct rain, snow, or sunlight will be on the scanner, please order the weather protector cap at checkout
- 1 Relay – All enrolled fingers are assigned the same function such as opening door, arming and disarming security system, opening garage door, etc.
- 3 Relays – Each enrolled finger can be assigned one of three functions. So the same user can perform different access functions by using different fingers to activate different relays. For example: -1st Finger controls door electric strike (relay #1) -2nd Finger controls the security System (relay #2) -3rd Finger controls silent alarm (relay #3).
- Scanner Dimensions: 3 3/4″ H x 2 1/4″ W x 2 1/4″ D
- Control Unit Dimensions: 4 1/2″ H x 7 1/4″ W x 1 1/4″ D
- Operating Temperature Range: -20F ~ 185F
- FAR (False acceptance rate – # of times unauthorized person accepted as authorized) < .001%
- FRR (False rejection rate – # of times an authorized person is rejected – simply a convenience concern, if ever rejected you re-present your finger) < .7%
- Matching time: appx 1.2 seconds
- Humidity Rating for scanner: Operates in up to 95%. IP 43 technical rating
- Wiring Distance: Up to 170FT with CAT5/6 cable. Up to 600FT with 18AWG gauge wire
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Can you use one system for three different locations? We have 3 entrances What are the specs for... answer nowAsked by May 20, 2021 2:14 PMonA
Each scanner is a stand-alone unit. The readers would not have the ability to communicate to multiple doors. When a valid print is presented, the reader will activate the installed electric strike/mag lock to release the door momentarily.
- Q what is a diffirence between 1 relays and 3 relays please. and does it need an electrician to ins... answer nowAsked by July 30, 2018 4:27 AMonA
If you choose the relay in the drop down it will provide a full explanation of each relay and how it operates below the drop down menu. As for the install, we highly recommend that you use a qualified electrician for any hardwired setup. We would also recommend that you speak with our sales staff to ensure that you purchase all of the products you need to install this system correctly the first time. You can reach them at 937-247-9327 opt. 1.
- Q We want to use this ekey system with an electric strike for double door entry. do you have a reco... answer nowAsked by February 6, 2017 4:14 PMonA
The eKey is designed to work with any electric strikes or magnetic locks. The issue is more about your doors and the locks on them with what strikes will work. We would recommend that you contact our sales department to speak with a representative who can direct you to the best products to meet your needs.